TOTAL IDIOTS AT WORK #3 | Best Fails of the Week

I stopped by while I was falling, bro, how are you?

We know who owns this relationship πŸ˜‚

At least when he tied that thing to the trailer, he said "that ain't goin nowhere", he just didn't say it when he hooked up the trailer to the truck

Boys never grow up, they just get older. He fell in slow motion and in his eyes he really thought he was gonna get him back with the leg grab.

I don't need to know if he's kicking or not, but this spirit scores 9.5 points

The principle is that if I lose in skill, I have to win mentally

You can judge my methods but not the result🀣🀣

Man I feel his painπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, and he still managed to get the baby down gently!! Good job!

Goose said : "Peace was never an option ATTACK!" When I saw the second one I knew it was game over. Hahaha

The joke is that the person recording asks him the time on purpose, because he has the watch with hand while holding the glass, but he does not take it into account and throws away the drink.

It couldn't be worse from there

I forgot to tell you that I didn't put a screw on top πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The good thing about giving work to a lazy person is that they will always find a way to make it easier.

That is called intelligence, since the thief will try to break the lock and when he succeeds he will get a big surprise and will not understand what is happening and will leave quietly 🀣🀣

I thought the poor dog was going to be the victim but thank God it wasn't. He fell into his own trap, hahaha πŸ˜‚

For men, height doesn't matterπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚nothing better than a confident man

He imagines himself as Batman. He was affected and wanted to fly with them

Bro, i swear i saw those planes flying over my house

Imagine you’re running around calling for some lovin’ and everyone just runs away locking you out everywhere

When you set up camp, but find an even better spot when going to get water.

Shotgun! Sometimes you just want to be first in the ride.

What a great idea. Who would have thought that fire brigade tethers would also be good for something like this

Is that considered an extra extra point for the goal and the car?🀣

Never let them know your next move literally

Couldn’t be more perfect. Imagine how many balls he lost trying to make this

Actually, he has it all figured out, the guy at the last table and he is starting to work together to win, so don't be fooled. 🀣🀣

When she says she loves me because I'm not childish also me when I'm aloneπŸ˜‚

This is how we should see our beautiful creatures not in cages there whole life not knowing what’s out there look at them so free

If you can get a fish all the way up from that river without it falling off the hook or dying you should get a prize

What not to do when a coyote is coming at you. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Honestly though, he looked like he just wanted to play. Y'all were lucky!

This is why a lot of exterior safety showers are enclosed.

When I did this during class, the teacher started a lecture on how to clap.

I think her love language is physical touch. You better keep giving her love taps! 🀣🀣

Epic moment when the lights went out at the Magnum Mile. Coolest race I’ve ever seen

Logging as video evidence to convince my family we need a turtle

I wish there was a cop sitting there like that everytime shit like this happens.

Sell for one day, stop repairing the shop for a month. Today he must have argued with his wife. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Seriously!

Don't worry about rarely eating, once you get to eat, you get hooked on a fishing rod

The hand serves as a guide.


And that about caps it off for today's moments, if you had fun watching make sure to subscribe and share your favorite moment with us down in the comments. We have some more clips for you, stay tuned soon!





Similar Videos

0 $type={blogger}: