TOTAL IDIOTS AT WORK l Instant Regret Compilation 2024

 Hello everyone! Prepare to be amazed by today's moment of total idiots at work. Make sure you subscribe for your regular joy and surprise gifts from us. Ready to feast on fun. Let's dig in!

This is so sad and selfish. Be a good person and stop worrying about attention on the internet

This is the definition of The real campfire

The other party took back a pair of dentures

Pick it up quickly, before you can't see it or lose its momentum. It's got ranged attacks as well, haha

You should’ve claimed on the public liability insurance, for what he done to the machine and the floor.

So why film and not put a cone next to it to prevent the incident?

I knew that the television was going to fall, but not the way it would happen. Anyway, always have to have someone holding the stairs

Best backpack ad I've ever seen... I need a backpack that is resistant.

When being patient is not your thing 😆

The bicycle had a mission😢 they ruined it. Out of all the things I expected to happen this was nowhere near my mind

You should have collected the container and thrown it in the trash and not intended to dirty the river.

At least the frame saved him from breaking a window or effing up his siding

It's really disrespectful how young people treat things that have been borrowed or rented. That bike isn't yours.

House construction: only happens when it rains so we don't do anything about it!

I mean she didn't spill her coffee I'll count that as a win

I wonder what compels people to make idiots out of themselves on the internet like this

Isn't that the professional way? That looks scary. I usually just do a fast flip😂

America"s Got Talent lost episode😂

The entire thing was wrong🤣

These kinds don't deserve to fail. It's a good effort. I bet you got it on the next try

Ohhhh, no, don't do it😲 Why didn’t he listen?

What was he trying to do😮 It’s look soft tho

So happy I got a video of this amazing fall to keep forever 😂😂

Me when I was trying to show my parents my new tricks, haha

When everything is going so well, there always has to be something that goes badly.

Wow, when you're late for your date. Shedoesn't say anything but she must have felt this descent 🤣🤣

He will suffer for that fall as he gets older. Poor boy!

Doesn’t always go as planned😂

She clearly didn’t know how to tumble in the first place.. friend just gave the

Rule number: never turn your back on granny when she’s outside

Honestly, this seems like a win. If he would have missed a few seconds she could have been in the hospital.

If you can't be cute, be helpful. Luckily this cat is both.

Who needs a dance floor when you've got a crocodile as a partner? Just hope it doesn't require the 'Snap-and-Sway' move! 😄

The chair's gone, but the wine is fine

It went from being an ice cream truck to a fire truck

I bet you she went looking for it

Monkey was like, dude let have it, you gotta surrender all. That last bite was all he could save 😂

Bro got a whole motorcycle on the subway

Homeless man throws food away, because he wants money instead

Nice one! Can't wait to see the adventures you both embark on together! She has been chosen..😂

He does this in public is crazy

He really saved her life! Such a beautiful love story, hahaha

I refuse to believe she is real

He hit so hard that he felt the need to apologize😂

Ain't no way he serves this dough. I thought there was a fly on my screen then

What is she doing? All jokes aside, I'm truly curious, hahaha

Leaving a trail of foot crumbs so he don't get lost

Looks like her plan worked.. he closed it right up!

The lighter right behind you girl

People never fail to amaze me! Honestly this is the right thing to do. I've seen some people just get out of the car


And that about caps it off for today's moments, if you had fun watching make sure to subscribe and share your favorite moment with us down in the comments. We have some more clips for you, stay tuned soon!




Similar Videos

0 $type={blogger}: